USA TweeCat_'s Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications [.NET]' started by XxTreeBOI, Aug 8, 2017.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. XxTreeBOI

XxTreeBOI Active Member Premium

Hai, I am Tree. I am a nice, kind,
    and friendly person! The things I
    like to do is play skyblock, and have
    fun! Welcome to my application!

:D

Your in-game name:

My IGN is TweeCat_.

What Timezone are you in?:
    I am in Eastern timezone (EST).

What Country do you live in?:
    I live in the United States of America

What Languages do you speak?:
    I speak English. I am also currently Spanish though I don't really know much except the basics.

Do you have 2FA enabled?:
    Yes, I do have two-factor authentification

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?:
    Yes I do, I have screenshots but nothing else.

Why do you think you should become mod?:

I would like to be a moderator because I strive to be better and help!

Mature
    I would say I'm mature but I am not mature like Myrmidous is, though i would say I'm like Jamesy or Laini kind of.

Kind
    I would say that I am pretty kind I am always willing to help and befriend someone and help them out.

Helpful
    I would say that I am pretty kind and I am happy to help. If anyone is to need anything I would help them for example I helped someone find good deals on glowstone. I also most of the time help people in PM because they ask me in pm and if I were to just say it in chat I'd feel like I would be boasting. Though I only really help when people PM me and I could fix that.

Serious
    If I need to I can be serious when it comes down to needing to.

Fun
    I can also be fun besides being serious. I do enjoy having fun very much and I feel that it is a key thing with the server because, if it wasn't fun on the server no one would play.

Active
    I would say that I am pretty active. I would say that I am on about 2-6 hours a day. As I stated above I live in the timezone of EST and that will most likely effect if you say that I am active or not. Just to let you all know i do try to be active as much as possible!

How long can you be active on the server everyday?:
    I feel like I can be on for 2-5 hours a day during the weekdays, and about 2-8 hours a day on the weekends. I strive to be as active as possible and right now I would say I'm as active as i can be!

Have you ever been banned in the past?: No I have not, I have never been banned or muted but I have been banned only once to my rememberence.

Do you have past experience of being a moderator?: I have a good amount of experience of being moderator if discord servers count. I have been a moderator almost admin on my friend's server if you don't know it is Epic_Eddie. I also have a little bit of experience of being moderator through my friend's server: Waterswimmer111.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?: Yes, I would say I meet the requirements!

Thanks for reading :)
    If you want to message me on discord then this is my discord: XxTreeBOI#5924

Important: I would like to say to everyone, why say "help more" if you don't even know if I'm helping? So if you don't know then u should just not say anything. Also, due to my bad wifi I have not been on for the past like week or two except when I was in florida. I would like to say sorry about that and I am trying to fix that though I have school too which will make me way more inactive. Only mods who are on when I'm on should know that and if the ones that are on when I'm on then that's fair
    -TweeCat

• No Support No Support x 12
    • Support Support x 2
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018 at 9:52 PM
  2. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 NET Moderator Staff Member

Hello, TreeBoi. I am here to do a quick evaluation of your application.
    Firstly, I have never seen you on and you are just an hours difference from me.
    Secondly, it's "learning" and I would suggest taking it out if you can't understand basic Spanish or hold a conversation in Spanish.
    Thirdly, I suggest elaborating on what you said in the "Why do you think you should become a mod?" section.
    And lastly, for the experience section, are you in any clubs of some sort that would give you experience in moderatoring of some sort?

Neutral. Good luck! :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nightflaime

Nightflaime Active Member

Neutral for now. Need to see you helpimg more.

4. Eggyolk2OO2

Eggyolk2OO2 Active Member

Hey, Tree! I've known you for quite some time now and I know you could be a great moderator.
    Add a bit more detail to your application and it could be edited a bit more. Especially in the "Why do you think you should become a moderator?" section. Also, I'm sure you must have experience. Whether this is being a leader of a group project or team captain of a sports team. It doesn't just have to in-game. Also be just a tad bit more active. We do have a lot of USA mods so it gives you a smaller chance but good luck anyway. Again I wish you good luck! Neutral (^▽^)

5. XxTreeBOI

First off, Thanks iballisticbunny6 ! Secondly, i have been offline for about 3 weeks straight because of vacation. Thrid, Thanks again :D

6. BertBerry

BertBerry Post Farmer Premium

Neutral.
    • You got active like today.
    • Help more people.
    • Add more details to your app.
    Good luck!!

7. XxTreeBOI

Okie Thanks Egg :3

Ty Also :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  8. Devannn_

Devannn_ Active Member Premium

Neutral.

• Help out more in chat.
    • Get a bit more active on both platforms.
    • Add more to the 'Why you want to be a Moderator' section. What qualities do you have? How will these qualities help you to be a good enough Moderator?
    Good Luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

I'm gunna have to say no support

10. Blurted

Blurted Experienced Member

no sry u literally spent like 5 minutes typing this mod app

11. Devannn_

Devannn_ Active Member Premium

Both platforms mean in-game and forums.
    I've only seen tree a few times in-game and possibly never on forums.

12. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

Ah ok I agree

Work on your activity a lot and you'll have a higher chance

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. Abree107

Abree107 Active Member

Read the above advice, beef up your mod app, and start being more active (I'm in EST playing every day and don't recognize your IGN). For now I'm not going to review it, simply because I think you made it too early. I'll give you some time to work on it and then I'll give you a full review.

14. XxTreeBOI

Tbh I haven't been on for a while because I got bored bc I have nothing to do but I will try to be online WAYY more

15. armaganndon

armaganndon Active Member

Tweecat, I rarely see you in-game and never see you bothering to help people. Your moderator application is also very short. If you make a proper application I'll be glad to make a full review for you, but for now I'm giving you a no-support.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Talia

Talia Senior Member

No support. I'm in your timezone and I haven't seen you online in a month or two.

17. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Active Member Premium

Hey Tree! I'll give you some feedback on your application. :)
    Firstly on the application itself: it is extremely short and really needs more detail, it is bland too but that won't affect my support status. On forums you used to be a lot more active than you used to be... that could definitely be worked on. In game, you went on a kind of dry spell where I didn't see you at all: I saw you the other day so hopefully that means your activity is going to pick up again! Your personality is what I'd want in a moderator: you're kind, friendly and have a good sense of humour. I'd also say you're pretty approachable, a great quality.
    Based on what I've mentioned above Tree, I'll have to go with neutral but leaning to no support. I'll definitely change if I can see the activity picking up again. Lots of luck, Tree!

18. Cheesy

Cheesy Restricted

Support. Feeling like you're ready for the job :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. flee

flee Active Member

Neutral
    ~Never seen you in game/on forums, but I hear you're a very nice and mature person. +
    ~Your application lacks details, I suggest checking out some accepted applications, it'll give you a boost -

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Eden

Eden beautiful trash Premium

No support.
    You lack details, you aren't on, if you just ''gave up,'' then ask a mod to close this, and take the things we say and improve, don't just say thank you and move on like nothing happened with your life. You're also really immature, and spent like what? 3 minutes on this application?

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)