Not sure what proof got me banned [Incomposed]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals Archive' started by CJ_Plays_Games, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJ_Plays_Games

CJ_Plays_Games Active Member

So I was banned by Incomposed for according to him as killing players, now I am not going to say I don't know how to, but I don't do it since I have way to much stuff, and I also hardly build on my island since my friend was grounded, but I still would like to know why I was banned. First off, I have not killed anyone but I did place water all over one persons island for stealing 3 dia from me. Second, I feel that the proof not there, since as I said I didn't kill someone, and would like to see the proof from what I was banned for from Incomposed. Finally, I do understand that it is a mods job to ban when it is needed, but all the mods who I talk to that seen to be more experienced have to have proof and I believe that Incomposed may have banned me off of hearing.
    All I ask is I get solid proof from this that I did something, cause it should not be possible to find since I didn't kill anyone but as I said I did place water over an island due to them stealing from me.

2. SakuraWolf

SakuraWolf Senior Member

IGN:
    SakuraWolf
    If you dont mind filling this out, thatd be great.
    1. Server name (.net / .org ):
    2. In-game name:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Ill also go ahead and tag Inc.
    Incomposed

3. Incomposed

Incomposed Senior Member

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

4. CJ_Plays_Games

CJ_Plays_Games Active Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ):Net (makes you choose before this)
    2. In-game name:CJ_Plays_Games
    3. Full exact Ban Message:Kicked whilet connecting to survival: You are banned form this server! Reason: Killing players. Appeal @ http://www.skyblock.net -Incomposed
    4. Did you read the rules: I have known the rules and been here since 2013, the rules are well in my mind since I have read them and read the newer ones as they were made.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned: I have been blamed by players before since I was on their island and not invisible.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban: Yes, I have not killed players but I did say I did place water over an island from someone who stole from me.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for: No this is my first time.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned: I have been here a long time and have followed the rules this whole time. This ban should not have taken place and I should not have been banned for any reason. I have not killed players and just want to have fun, I have a lot of time and work put into this server and would hate to not be able to continue on since I cant count the sleepless nights I have been on here playing.

5. Incomposed

Incomposed Senior Member

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

6. Incomposed

Incomposed Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.