AUS Krissy's Forums moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications [.NET]' started by Krissy, Dec 6, 2017.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Krissy

Krissy 90's Trash Premium

I would like to apologise in advance if my application as any mistakes in them. I do not have permissions to edit my own posts.

Your Forums name: Krissy
    What time zone are you in? GMT +8
    What country do you live in? Australia
    What languages do you speak? English with some abilities to understand basic Indonesian
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? Yes

Why do you think you should become a mod?

The most obvious reason is my experience. For those of you who may not know I was a staff member from 29th March, 2014 until nearly two months ago. With over 3 years of experience I know exactly how to moderate the forums with all the little tips and tricks and even more advanced things.
    If you need to know my other previous experiences, I have also been a: Discord admin, Teamspeak admin, skywars and org super mod and mineverse moderator.

The second reason is dedication to these forums. I am very active on these forums and I am consistently putting in effort to clear the forums from spam bots and report instances of broken rules (Using the report button, so unfortunately staff would know). If you need any indication of my activity just check the members tabs and see where I sit.

I was the last Australian moderator. Having no one to cover this timezone means things on the forums sit for a longer time. Things take longer to get done. Moderators have to deal with other things such as moderating in game and this is where I would be of great help. Since I never have to worry about other distraction I have all the time to moderate the forums.

I am a trustworthy, helpful, kind and supportive member who tries my best to ensure players have the best possible time here. I do know some people will obviously disagree but that is because they dwell on the past too much which is very unfortunate.

I have proven time and time again that I was a dedicated staff member. If you have any doubts, just take a moment to contact me.
    If you are curious about my demotion, just know I was set to get my rank back but it was a duping scandal that i've had to climb back from that is the only reason I haven't tried to return to my former super mod position. Of course before no supporting based on this please take the time to pm me any questions since a lot of what goes around has been falsified.

How long can you be active on the Forums everyday?
    I check the forums everyday, usually in bursts of 10-20 minutes. Not easy to measure however I know I check a lot.

How long have you been playing Skyblock? 4 years
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator? 3 years, 7 months with the highest rank being super moderator on skyblock.net/org. I was also a skywars.com super moderator, mineverse moderator and discord/teamspeak admin.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No Yes

• Support Support x 30
    • No Support No Support x 5
  2. Caprincess

Caprincess Well-Known Member

Support! Krissy 4 promote!! <33

First support!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Krissss_

Krissss_ New Member

Support 100%! Krissy for promotion! :) <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Laini

Laini NET Moderator Staff Member

Support of course.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Active Member

Support :D
    //2 short

6. Queen

Queen Lady of Dragonstone Premium

Anyone who doesn't support is a waste of a forums user. ILYSM KRISSY

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wolfie

Wolfie Active Member

Support!!
    Melbourne

8. Talia

Talia NET Moderator Staff Member Premium

SUPPORT YUM YES

Going to elaborate a bit on why.

1. Krissy was always active in-game and on the forums
    2. She tried to help everyone on the team and tried her best to help them improve.
    3. You can literally come to her about anything.
    4. She’s fair and unbiased.
    5. She’s educated and knows what she’s doing regarding the forums & moderating.
    6. She’s mature.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  9. noah2308

noah2308 Active Member

There's no better candidate than Krissy herself! ;)

Go get 'em.

10. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Member

Support, hope you get it:)

11. BertBerry

BertBerry Senior Member

I normally don't read applications but when I saw your application I read it. Full support from me to you Krissy. You have been and still a great person in my eyes. I always mostly follow and agree with your opinions around the forums since you know better than most of us here. And also your experience from before you would yet still make a great active forums moderator. Good luck <3 CypriotMerks fungamer333 promote her! :D

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  12. Sparky_Danger

Sparky_Danger Member

Only need to say one word and that's Support.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Vintage

Vintage Experienced Member

support

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. FestiveDevan

FestiveDevan Active Member

Definitely Full Support!

15. Krissy

Krissy 90's Trash Premium

Thank-you everyone for your supports so far. I am glad that throughout everything you guys stick by. Such a great sense of community <3

16. JingleBallsRaven

JingleBallsRaven Member

LOL YES UR RLLY GOOD MOD! Krissy4ForumMod!

17. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Definite support, you would be a great forum moderator c:

18. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

This is a legit reply: No support.

As much as I know you would be an AMAZING forum moderator, I'm sick of seeing you invest so much time and effort here with no applause or recognition.

Just be happy please.

And before you little minded people give me negative ratings, you don't know the things Krissy talks to me about, so go away LOL

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Frederic

Frederic Active Member

I can totally understand your reply. In fact, it is an excellent reply. Unfortunately, she seems only happy when devoting herself to this community. That's passion by its root definition. And you won't stop her I'm afraid.

20. Eggyolk2OO2

Eggyolk2OO2 Active Member

You really have invested a lot of time here, and you do deserve it. Full absolute support.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)