.NET Lock / Tradeshop for Trapped Chests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EquineShanghai, Mar 12, 2016.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. SirAgent

SirAgent Active Member

[​IMG]
    I bumped it before you Myrmidous!

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member

You son of a...

YellLouder.jpg
    Weekly Suggestion Bump

TradeShops For Trapped Chests #TS4TC

•» Christmas Bump «•
    Checking off the weekly "To Do" list by bumping the TradeShops for Trapped Chests (TS4TC) thread. This has been one heck of a lead-up to a holiday season and I can't say it has all been good. If I were to describe the effort required to make Christmas "happen" this year I would probably settle for Sisyphean.

Regardless: Merry Christmas! If anyone on the developer crew is feeling especially generous I would love to sit down and have a discussion about the why (or why not) of this particular suggestion.

Enjoy your day, everyone.
    //Myrmidous

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Myrmidous

Daijobu.jpg
    Weekly Suggestion Bump

•»[2017] New Year Edition [2017]«•

Well that was a year. Let's all just agree that 2016 was that crazy time in life where it's OK to make horrible decisions. Maybe in time we'll forget it happened... or at least bury the evidence.

Regardless: Weekly thread bump for TradeShops! Can't give up a fine tradition just because there's been no response for 294 days. Quitters never get anything accomplished and by this point I'm having more fun bumping the thread than anything else. So cheers to 2017, here's to another wonderful year of pointless posting!

Bonus.gif
    xphstos37 was the "Top Voter" winner back in October and never received her $25 coupon. Since then she has been patiently waiting and bumping her thread in the "Help" forum for 61 days. Here's the link: Waiting for love & October $25 Org code. Good on her for not giving up.​

Remember kids: It's not post farming if it you stick with it for a year.
    MoreYouKnow.jpg
    See you next week.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Zephyr

Zephyr Active Member

This is determination

5. Myrmidous

CatRear.jpg
    Weekly Suggestion Bump

• 301 days •

The first full week after the holidays is always interesting. People who couldn't be bothered to put effort in while Christmas was in their face somehow expect us to save them after the new year comes. To a great extent, we help where we can. But it's not magic and yelling over the phone isn't going to Harry Potter this along.

But back on track: Weekly suggestion bump, day 301. Use trapped chests as TradeShops so they can be placed side by side for efficiency. I have no idea how hard the programming would be, I'm guessing a copy/paste of the current block for (whatever the item ID is for chests) and replace when (trapped chest id)?

If that's impossible for some reason, cool beans: Let me know so I can take "Bump TS4TC Thread" off my weekly list. No harm, no foul.

See you next week.
    //Myrmidous

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SirAgent

SirAgent Active Member

Bump because Cyp!

7. Anna

Anna NET Moderator Staff Member

you can lock trapped chests on .net now, unsure about tradeshops. support though.

8. SirAgent

SirAgent Active Member

No support bump

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Well-Known Member

SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. benji

benji Active Member

super support :*

11. Myrmidous

SoulCoffee.jpg
    CLICK FOR FULL EFFECT

Weekly Suggestion Bump

• 308 days •
    I sincerely hope each and every one of you had an exceptional week. Depending on whether or not you've ever looked up that adjective you might get the joke.

Judging by the infant development guide this thread is now old enough to start learning how to walk. Looking forward to holding those tiny little hands while it goes through hilariously uncoordinated steps. Really hoping those first words will be "Ban! Ban!"

Might start planning a birthday party soon...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Natalia

Natalia Senior Member

Support! This will save me so much space omg

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)